Tuesday, December 22, 2009

starburst.


I'm sorry im not the typical girly girly girlfriend, Yes i do have mood swings often, very often. I'm sorry you got to see my hideous, pissed face everytime. But you were always there for me, cheering me up, trying your best. No matter how hard it gets. Sometimes i do feel, am i really good enough for someone as wonderful as you? Or maybe Im just lucky. Tons of girls are waiting for you. Yet you're still with this hyper, crazy bitch. haha. You tought me to be a better person, you told me not to pierce my tongue, you told me to wash my feet before sleeping. haha that was cute. I used to call you weird funny names and you do too ! Well not anymore :) hahaha.I'm sorry if i've hurt you, I really didn't mean to, and yes i do hurt you alot ALOT ALOT ! But you're always denying it, grrr. Baby tell me when i make mistakes, always learn from mistakes right :D You're so calm and patient, totally opposite of me -.- Though we had few ups and downs, I'm still darn happy we have today, like this. I hope everything goes better in the future.

kamek sayang kitak. HEHEHEHEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment