Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CHICKEN WING.

this is late, but gahh wtv !
It's 2010 !
new year, new life.

All the adults been telling me.
"girl this is not honeymoon year okay. "
so i guess i gotta give my 100000000 %
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha idk.




life's tough.
time passes real fast when you're having fun,
and it pauses when you're going through hard times, the time when you really need a time machine desperately.
I'm trying my best to live life to the fullest.
live without regrets.
live without hates :)
live with love !!

I've watched this damn inspiring video few weeks ago.
learn to say THANK YOU to everything :)
hhahaha. so cute !

TO ALL PEOPLE WHO WAS ONCE IN MY LIFE AND STILL AM.
there's too many to list out !

THANK YOU ! I LOVE YOU ALL :) XOXO.
who cares if you only speak to me onceOr even just a sentence. Or we only seen each others faces before. i still love you , you , you , you and you , you and him and her and them !!! hahaha !!!
And those who've been in my life for YEARS !
i owe you guys much !!! muah muah muah muah

No comments:

Post a Comment