Tuesday, December 14, 2010

we'll be alright

yes i feel like im being pushed away.
Have you ever expect texts and calls, end up you get nothing? Recheck and recheck ur phone again, but all u see was a picture of u and ur partner, time and date. This feeling sucks. Why am i doing this to myself? Why isnt it easy for me to just go away, enjoy my life, do things that he doesnt like, and just be happy? Without worrying whatever i do hurts anyone. One small mistake i make, might lead to a big disaster. Should i care? Or just leave everything aside, be care free? Im so tired of sacrificing for nothing. Is not that i get what i want too right? Well i really wished i was heartless, i hurt ppl i wont feel guilty and if anyone hurts me, i'll be fine. Never thought one of the most wonderful thing happened to my life, would just disappear like that. I miss being happy, and i miss smilling, i miss laughing. Why not take the other way? By just fucking move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment